Half Day Manual Handling Course provides necessary information about Manual Handling hazards as well as their control.
This qualification is delivered as a half-day programme.
The course will introduce the hazards of Manual Handling, the risks involved and the controls that are available to help prevent injury. Attendees will be taught techniques to lift, carry, push and pull objects safely within their individual capabilities with the aim of reducing the number of work-related injuries associated with Manual Handling.
The Manual Handling training programme covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Risk factors associated with Manual Handling
- Manual Handling hazards, risks and controls
- How Manual Handling operations can cause injury and harm
- The scope of legal requirements and where guidance can be found
- The process for assessing Manual Handling risks
- The value of risk assessment and how it applies to safe Manual Handling practice
- Manual Handling techniques – lifting loads from low levels/working at low levels/lowering from height/pushing loads/pulling loads/carrying/team handling
CALL US NOW on 0845 548 0521 or email email@example.com to discuss your construction staff safety training requirements